Biennial elections for officers for Portland Branch 1120B are coming up.
Procedures for the Next Three General Membership Meetings
- September 22, 2018:
Election of the Nominating Committee. All members whose memberships are current as of 30 days prior to the meeting date may be elected to the Nominating Committee.
- October 27, 2018:
- Report of the Nominating Committee,
- Receipt of Nominations by Petition, and
- Election of the Election Supervisory Committee. All members whose memberships are current as of April 1, 2018 may be nominated for office or as an at-large member of the Executive Committee. In order to sign a nominating petition, or be elected to the Election Supervisory Committee, a member must be current as of 30 days prior to the October meeting.
- November 24, 2018: Election of officers
- ELECTED positions are: President, Vice President (1st, 2nd & 3rd), Secretary, Assistant Secretary, Treasurer, and Assistant Treasurer, and At-Large Members.
- All members in good standing 30 days prior to the election are eligible.
- A form of identification is required.
- Membership must be verified.
Location of Meetings
NAACP Portland Offices, 1257 Lloyd Center, second floor next to Marshalls
Time of Meetings
September 22 and October 27: 12:00 noon – 2:00 pm.
November 24: extended hours due to the election: 11:00am–3:00PM
If you are interested in running for office and would like a position description, please contact Assistant Secretary Katy Riker at: email@example.com.